Grab customers’ attention quickly before they move on to the next shiny big thing with a large, clear, and easy-to-read vinyl banner printing in Harare Zimbabwe.
Placing vinyl banners near your store in Harare Zimbabwe allows you to catch and sustain people’s interest—quickly and effectively. Advertise your latest promotion or extended store hours. You can also display these at high-traffic events like trade shows to draw attention to your booth.
Often large and conspicuous, banners point customers to your business without the usual high advertising costs. Vinyl banner printing is a one-off job that you can use over and over again in Harare Zimbabwe.
Vinyl banners are one of the most popular signage options in Harare Zimbabwe. Vinyl is durable, flexible, and stylish, making it great for creating a memorable first impression at your next event.
You can choose between three vinyl banner material options: heavy-duty 18-oz. vinyl, 13-oz. premium matte, or 13-oz. premium gloss.
The extra heavy-duty 18-oz. option offers increased durability and resilience.. It’s perfect for displaying custom outdoor banners for several days or even several consecutive weeks.
The 13-oz. options still provide a great deal of durability. They’re preferred by those who will be displaying them indoors, or outdoor locations where the weather isn’t a major concern.
If you intend to use your banner indoors, perhaps as a trade show display, then we suggest ordering it in the matte finish. We suggest this option because interior lighting tends to glare or glint off of gloss finished banners. However, both finishing options are perfectly suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Our state-of-the-art production facility can accommodate orders of 1–1000+ banners and vinyl signs. We use advanced printing technology. It delivers eye-popping colors and beautiful vinyl banner designs that will help you share your message with the world.
Three Easy Ways to Order
|Online Designer||Create your own design using our online design tool. Customize your banner with background, clipart images, text, or upload your own graphics.|
|Upload a File||Upload your own artwork (.eps, .pdf, .jpg). For more information, check out the Product Info tab above.|
|Professional Designer||Our team of professional graphic designers can create a custom design for you. Upload any artwork you want on your banner and provide instructions for us.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation & Product Care FAQs
- Are vinyl banners suitable for outdoor use in Zimbabwe?
- Yes, our vinyl banners are perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor display. They are a great option for promotional advertising, marketing campaigns, backdrops for outdoor photo shoots, parades, and much more!
We do not recommend using vinyl banners in extreme weather such as high winds. This may cause your banner to tear. We recommend taking down your sign in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- Are your vinyl banners available in different weights?
- Yes, they are available in two scrim vinyl options. Both of these materials options are suitable as indoor and outdoor banners.
- 13-oz. vinyl (Glossy or Matte)
- 18-oz. extra heavy-duty vinyl (Matte)
- What are the differences between your 13-oz. and the 18-oz. vinyl banner material options?
- The main difference between the two vinyl material choices comes down to their weight. 13-oz. vinyl is thinner and lighter than 18-oz. vinyl. But both materials offer excellent durability and print quality.
Another distinction between the two is their max print size. Our 13-oz. banners can be printed seamlessly up to 16’ x 50’. While our 18-oz. vinyl banners have a max print width of 8’ x 50’.
- Do you offer double sided banners?
- Yes, we do! Our double sided banners are available in 3 material choices:
- 13-oz. gloss vinyl
- 13-oz.-matte vinyl
- 18-oz. extra heavy duty vinyl
- What other types of banners do you offer?
- We offer a wide variety of banner options such as:
- mesh banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- fabric banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- canvas banners.printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- pop up banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- championship banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- step and repeat banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- fence banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- pole banners printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- banner stands printing in Harare Zimbabwe
- Are your vinyl banners printed in full color?
- Yes, all our banners are digitally printed in full color using UV ink. This allows you to choose as many colors, and images as you want at no additional charge,
- What are the most common banner sizes?
- The most common banner sizes our customers order are (h x w) 2’x4’, 3’x5’, 3’x6’, and 4’x8’.
- Do your banners have a glossy or matte finish?
- Our 13-oz. vinyl material is available in both matte or gloss finish, while the 18-oz. extra heavy duty vinyl is only available in a matte finish.
- Can you recycle vinyl banners?
- Yes, they can be, the most common way to recycle them is by upcycling them. Some businesses will take your old, unwanted vinyl banners and turn them into tote bags, duffle bags, and other consumer goods. Your local recycling facility probably recycles vinyl banners. We recommend reaching out to them prior to putting them in your recycling bin.
- Do you offer banners with wind slits?
- No! We do not sell or recommend banners with wind slits. We have found them to be ineffective against high winds. They ultimately lead to decreasing the durability and longevity of the vinyl banner. To learn more on why we don’t recommend adding wind slits to your banner, visit ourwind slits page.Consider choosing mesh material for windy locations.
- Will pole pockets add to the finished size of my banner?
- When selecting pole pockets, there will be no increase in the finished size of your vinyl banner. Pole pockets can either be 2”, 3”, or 4”. We don’t recommend having any text or images within 3 inches of the edge of the banner where you select to have your pole pockets.
- How to hang a banner?
- Hems and grommets, as well as pole pockets, can be added to your vinyl banner. We recommend using ball bungees on ALL grommets provided if you choose the hems and grommets option. This will equally distribute the pressure, resulting in a clean and wrinkle-free banner.
Our pole pockets are another method for hanging. There will be no increase in the finished size of your banner if you choose pole pockets. Pole pockets can be 2″, 3″, or 4″. When using pole pockets, we don’t recommend placing any text or images within 3 inches of the banner’s edge.
Pole Pocket Finishing Options
- 2″ Pole Pockets – fits a pole 3/4″ in diameter
- 3″ Pole Pockets – fits a pole 1 1/4″ in diameter
- 4″ Pole Pockets – fits a pole 1 1/2″ in diameter
For more information on how to hang your banner using ball bungees please visit our how to hang a banner page or check us out on YouTube.
- How do I properly store my vinyl banner?
- When your custom vinyl banner is not being used, make sure that you roll the banner up. Keep the printed side out when you roll the banner to protect the inks.
To prevent the banner from bending, you should keep the box it was shipped in and store it in there. You should also keep your banner out of extreme heat. Avoid windows or other direct sunlight.
- How do I clean my banner?
- Your vinyl banner might require occasional cleaning. If you are going to wash your vinyl banner, use lukewarm water. You can add dish soap to the water.
Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials like power washers and brushes. You should only use soft towels to avoid scratching the banner and ruining the prints.
- How do I remove wrinkles from my vinyl banner?
- After receiving your vinyl banner, you may notice it has some creases or wrinkles. This is due to it being rolled up and stored for shipping. If you wish to get rid of these unsightly wrinkles from your custom vinyl banner, we recommend two options.
The first and least hands-on approach is to simply unroll your vinyl banners and place them in the hot sun for a few hours and the wrinkles should come out.
The second option is more of a hands-on approach, and we recommend using a clothing steamer with a refillable water tank. Simply just use the steamer much like you would with a piece of clothing and this steamer should take the wrinkles right out!
For more information, check out our YouTube video on how to remove wrinkles from your banner.